The manual installation is intended for powder coating by electrostatic spraying in industrial conditions on metal products, as well as on non-metal products coated with conductive material. This installation is convenient in operation and shows excellent results in dyeing. Regulation of the charge of the corona field provides better staining of products with a complex surface shape. This installation works with the same charge as the tribo, and accordingly they are compatible.
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 V AC
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Total power: 50 VA
- Output voltage: DC 12 V
- Rated voltage 1.2A, max.
- Output frequency: 18 kHz
- Electrical safety class: IP54
- Certification: CE; Ex II 3 (2) D 85 ⁰C
- Slave. pressure 6-10 bar
- Max. air humidity 1.3 g / m 3
- Max. compressed air consumption 11Nm 3 / h
- Charge: negative or positive
- Cable length: 5 m
- Hose length: 5 m
- Atomizer Weight: 530 g