Infrared oven for powder coating
This ovens use infrared radiation for heating the product and paint. It usually use electricity as energy sources.
IR has the following advantages:
- Decrease energy consumption by 1.5 times in comparison with electric convection ovens.
- Chamber hasn't thermal shading.
- It has wide range of management through flexible regulatory of emitters power.
- Radiant shortwave emitters provides high accuracy and sensitivity of the thermal stabilization mode.
- The wide range temperature of IR oven allows heating product to 250 °C.
|Material||Steel sheet powder coated, inside oven is made of stainless steel|
|Insulation material||Mineralnoe fiber 100mm|
|Type of heating||Infrared Halogen heat lamps|
Technical description of infrared Halogen heat lamps
- Power 1kW;
- Voltage 220 V.